Restaurant Opening Trainer
Reports to: Lead Restaurant Opening Trainer
Purpose and Objective of Position: Manage and execute New Restaurant Training Programs, to equip our Management Team and Team Members with the ability to execute the Pizza Ranch® mission statement and achieve profitability goals.
- Equip Team Members to fulfill Pizza Ranch Standards of Operations.
- Ensure timely coordination of restaurant opening timelines, pre-opening consultation with restaurant General Manager/Franchise Business Consultant and follow-up assessment.
- Refine Management Team’s key management skills of operation, including coaching, feedback, delegation, scheduling, accounting functions, inventory and ordering procedures.
- Conduct training programs at Local Restaurant/Regional Coop Meetings and/or annual Managers Meetings.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Restaurant experience required.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and train restaurant level Managers and Team Members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel up to 80%.